Vector™ Burner Control
The Vector™ burner control is a fully automatic digital control system that minimizes fuel usage and gas emissions while maximizing production capacity. It is designed to control the start-up sequence, firing rate, and safe operation of industrial burners. The Vector is the latest evolution in process automation that programs and controls the character of the plant draft and fuel over the entire spectrum of operating range for optimum fuel to air ratio.
The Vector meets approvals for UL/CUL, FM, and NFPA-86.
Features & Advantages:
- Human machine interface (HMI); 10” LCD color display with touch-screen keys that control burner functions
- Visual display and annunciation, indicates the current burner function, status, and alarm conditions via the HMI with audible alarm
- Linkage-Less actuators improve performance using highly accurate and independent position control of air, oil, and gas valves
- Digitally sets the physical minimum and maximum position for each servo for air and fuel
- Air to fuel characterization optimizes air to fuel ratios by using up to 10 user programmable points to create air/fuel characterization sets
- Stores up to five separate named air/fuel curves to be used with different mix designs and fuels
- Feed forward maintains the product temperature through early detection of changes in production rate and recycle material percentage, allowing the burner control to quickly correct the firing rate as the production changes
- Advance temperature detection, which provides early detection of moisture or load change, allowing the burner to correct the firing rate in order to maintain the product temperature
- Digital exhaust fan damper position meter, which indicates the percentage of the damper opening or VFD speed